Language Arts Reading
Integrating Information From Other Sources
- Examine the purpose of interpreting information from different sources
- Look at examples of charts, graphs, and diagrams
Interpreting Other Sources
- Sometimes we find it necessary to look for other sources to interpret the meaning of a story or paragraph
- Examples include graphs, diagrams, and charts
By examining these sources, you can find relevant information to ensure you have a clear understanding.
Charts, Diagrams and Graphs
- Charts, diagrams and graphs allow us to visually find information quickly
How Can Interpreting Resources Help Me?
- Interpreting charts, diagrams and graphs can help you identify the main idea/concept of a topic
- Interpreting charts, diagrams and graphs can also help you draw a conclusion based on the data
Example – Bar Graph
Example - Line Graph
Example - Pie Graph
Please complete the Practice exercises, followed by the test in this module.